Year 5 and 6 Camp

Task description: A few weeks ago we had year 5 and 6 camp on our school field. This week for writing we had to create a recount about our camp experience. Check out my camp experience below:

This year we went on a year 5 and 6 camp at school for two night and there day.On the first day we did slip and slide first but before we did we did a game to warm up so the water would not be so cold.The first game we play was line tag its were we had some thats was in and we had to run away from them.Then we went on the slip and slide and i had so much fun there with the camp leaders.

Next we had killer zone its were we had to complete a lot of task to win my favourite one was ski run.We had to put on these things thats looked like skis and work as a team to get to the other side of the river.Then we had to go under a small little trap like a mountain we all had to crawl under the tarp.We had to run over to the gun boot throw and we had to land on the black tarp to get a point we had to go up to ten points to win the game.

Year 5 and 6 camp was really fun and we got to learn lots of new things. I can’t wait until I am a year 6 and get to go to camp all over again.